Release of March 4th, 2020
Enhanced pull-down list selection
The pull-down list can now be selected by specifying a text.
With this improvement, it is now possible to select a pull-down list using a data pattern!
- The time to display the scenario editing screen has been significantly reduced.
- The time to display the test result screen has been significantly reduced.
- Various operations, such as deleting a step of a scenario or changing a value, can now be performed more comfortably than before.
- Whether to select “Schedule” or “Scenario” on the test result list screen is now saved for the next access.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots would not be displayed when a step set with “Continue test if this step failed” fails.