Release of Oct 28th, 2019
- Improved handling of click operations.
Previously, if a widget that prevented an operation during loading was displayed, the operation could fail before the widget disappeared. This improvement makes it harder to be affected by the loading widget.
- Improved the thumbnail display of test results as follows.
- A failed step now displays a red frame if the element is identified.
- Green / yellow frames are now displayed for success / confirmation.
- Improved verification of whether text is present in the page.
- Improved some error messages.
- Improved the expression of the button to cancel the test execution.
- Improved Slack notifications and now notifies you when a test is canceled.
- Fixed processing of “Verify that the page does not contain text” command.
- Fixed an issue where the test duration and end date were not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the input value in the BASIC authentication domain input field was incorrectly omitted.
- Fixed an issue where existing characters could not be cleared when entering characters on Chrome on macOS.
- Fixed a bug that select was not working properly in Safari.
- Fixed an issue where text assertions were not working properly on Safari and Edge.
- Fixed an issue where Alert was not working properly in Firefox.